google-site-verification: google74d5b16f09ff5ea2.html Show your bike!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Show your bike!

Senior Member Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Show your bike!

I know I can't be the only guy (or gal) on here with a bike. So...what have you got?

Mine is a Suzuki Hayabusa - these pictures are old as it now has some more visual mods (smoke front turn signals, smoke rear tail with integrated turn signals, black undertail painted body color, and those goofy reflectors removed). New pics to come with warmer weather!

I've had a couple different engines in it, and nitrous...but for now, it's a non-bottle fed stock CC cruiser.

Now with new paint:

Last edited by FormulaZR; 10-05-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    Thought of the Day: "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Recommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardMaster Tagger
    Blog Entries
    Damn, your killing me man.. That is my favorite bike too! You having to much fun!

Mahle Forged SLR pistons, Ported race heads, 725cc injectors, Custom fuel rail, 8AN fuel ine and bosch 044 inline pump, UPD beltwrap kit and 83mm SC pulley, 190mm CP, 3000 stall converter, custom Headers, ASP idlers, 82mm TB, EC tune, Trunk tank w/ rule 2000 pump , Aux. HE, Mezire pump, aluminum rotor hats, 08 Vet battery.

Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Exotic-Metal View Post
    Damn, your killing me man.. That is my favorite bike too! You having to much fun!
    Thanks! I had to have a Bus...no other bike would do.
    Thought of the Day: "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

CL55 AMG - 2004 Achievements:
    OverdriveTagger First ClassThree Friends1 year registered25000 Experience Points
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Joe-It still feels like new every time I get in it!
    TOTAL LIGHTWEIGHT: AFE Oiled Air Filters, Lowered to 27" from fender with links, Bluetooth Dongle, Single Bar Grille, Body Color Matched Wheels
    And almost all of your basic questions are answered here: https://epc.startekinfo.com/epc/home.jsp

Tagger First ClassRecommendation First ClassThree Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

2004 E55 - 6XXrwhp/7XXrwtrq
    R.I.P 3/3/2012

My contribution

Three FriendsTagger First Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Duc1098E500 View Post
    My contribution

Beautiful !!
    CLK63 BLACK SERIES

"...I signed my review off by saying that no one’s life was complete without one and shortly afterwards put my money where my pen was. Yup. I bought one..." Jeremy Clarkson

johndd
    Beautiful and great

Junior Member Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class31 days registered100 Experience Points

2008 Victory Kingpin 8 ball
    Attached Images
    2012 Toyota Prius
    2008 Victory Kingpin 8 ball

"The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all."
    John F. Kennedy

Updated original post with new picture.

The Hayabusa now has new paint (the purple is new, the silver is still factory), smoke front turn signals, smoke rear tail with integrated sequential turn signal, and trimmed factory undertail.

+ Reply to Thread