google-site-verification: google74d5b16f09ff5ea2.html Kimber 1911 22 Rimfire Converstion Kit
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kimber 1911 22 Rimfire Converstion Kit

Senior Member Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Kimber 1911 22 Rimfire Conversion Kit

Selling my Kimber 22 lr conversion kit for a 1911. It's the target model with fully adjustable rear sight.

Comes with everything pictured, which includes: slide/barrel assembly, 2 10-round mags, take down tool, manual/instructions, and the case.

I had no issues with this slide while it was on my 1911, but I did have to enlarge the area where the safety catches the slide slightly. For whatever reason, the slide was too small for my Sig's safety to operate properly. It's not "hogged out", it's almost impossible to tell it's been modified.

I can't say what guns this will/won't fit. All I can say is that it fit both of my Sig 1911's.

I had the best luck with CCI Mini-Mag and CCI Stinger. Prior to break in I had average luck with Federal Auto Match and marginal luck with Wolf Match...I never retested after break in; so they may work well now - but I couldn't guarantee that. Your hammer spring weight will also have an impact on what ammo you can/can't shoot.

Asking price is $200 plus actual shipping.
    Last edited by FormulaZR; 01-05-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Thought of the Day: "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Senior Member Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First Class1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    Sold.
    Thought of the Day: "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Ahhh man,, that sounded like a great deal!

So they make just a 22Lr kit to convert a kimber?

+ Reply to Thread