google-site-verification: google74d5b16f09ff5ea2.html 600/65 Turbo Upgrades new cartridges Ball Bearing Pics
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 600/65 Turbo Upgrades new cartridges Ball Bearing Pics

Any updates ??
    We are all waiting to hear from you..

Quote Originally Posted by Benzdoctor View Post
    As far as the trans goes, added double frictions to every clutch pack, enlarged cooling passages to the rear part of the housing where normal dot6 transmission failure occurs to the frictions due to heat. Changed modulation pressure, line pressure, and added an upgraded torque converter with a couple 100 more stall.
    Wow, that is a lot of creativity!

Sorry for lack of updates!! Just unforeseen everything in this build. Modifying the stock turbos to any extreme works but not "worth" what it take/costs to have done. People had mixed feelings on the manifold size but the core of the issue remains that the A/R housing is to small to flow freely enough and fast enough to see massive gains, even with the Turbine housing machined out to it's limits for diameter it wasn't ultimately beneficial. So scrapped those sets of turbos and have been fabricating header to match a full ball bearing billet turbo with A/R housing and turbine wheel to my specs, also it still retains factory compressor covers. Either way ill let you all know how it plays out here soon!! With pics of course.

AMG aficionado Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First Class10000 Experience Points3 months registered
    Awards:
    Activity AwardFrequent Poster
    This is going to be so sick. I cant wait! I'm happy for you man. Please post lots of videos!

Weistec 3.0L Supercharger system
    W.E INTERCOOLER
    Killer Chiller
    Full Carbon interior / DCT steering wheel
    20" 10 spoke Vertini wheels
    W.E transmission tune and HP valve body
    C63 Shift Paddles /carbon extensions
    3.5" Full alum. intake+ Y-pipe
    Hi-flo 6.5" diameter filters
    Resonators deleted/3" pipes
    Eurocharged FMIC Heat exchanger
    TWO HD Bosch I/C pump W/Split I/C
    1.6 GAL. aluminum tank for Intercooler
    -10*C Cooling mod
    ASP Billet Idler and tensioner pulleys
    Designo suede

Senior Member Achievements:
    Recommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Posting AwardMaster Tagger
    Blog Entries
    Sorry for lack of updates!! Just unforeseen everything in this build. Modifying the stock turbos to any extreme works but not "worth" what it take/costs to have done. People had mixed feelings on the manifold size but the core of the issue remains that the A/R housing is to small to flow freely enough and fast enough to see massive gains, even with the Turbine housing machined out to it's limits for diameter it wasn't ultimately beneficial. So scrapped those sets of turbos and have been fabricating header to match a full ball bearing billet turbo with A/R housing and turbine wheel to my specs, also it still retains factory compressor covers. Either way ill let you all know how it plays out here soon!! With pics of course.
    I know those custom manifolds will be a lot of work but well worth the trouble!

Mahle Forged SLR pistons, Ported race heads, 725cc injectors, Custom fuel rail, 8AN fuel ine and bosch 044 inline pump, UPD beltwrap kit and 83mm SC pulley, 190mm CP, 3000 stall converter, custom Headers, ASP idlers, 82mm TB, EC tune, Trunk tank w/ rule 2000 pump , Aux. HE, Mezire pump, aluminum rotor hats, 08 Vet battery.

Any updates on the beast??
    We are waiting for any news you may have.

Recommendation First ClassTagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsCreated Blog entry
    Awards:
    Blog Entries
    Yes, updates please?

Mahle Forged SLR pistons, Ported race heads, 725cc injectors, Custom fuel rail, 8AN fuel ine and bosch 044 inline pump, UPD beltwrap kit and 83mm SC pulley, 190mm CP, 3000 stall converter, custom Headers, ASP idlers, 82mm TB, EC tune, Trunk tank w/ rule 2000 pump , Aux. HE, Mezire pump, aluminum rotor hats, 08 Vet battery.

updates please!!!

Tagger First Class1 year registeredCreated Blog entry25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Blog Entries
    Yes, updates for a great thread!

Benz doctor, we need any updates you may have.

We are following your thread closely, what has happened so far .?
    Please tell us...

Awards:
    Blog Entries
    May have to PM him I think this would be a great race for Shardul`s new V12 65 with upgraded turbos!

Tagger First Class1 year registeredCreated Blog entry25000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Blog Entries
    Does he still have the car?

+ Reply to Thread